Research Papers, Books, Reports & CV
- Pinder, M (2014). “Hackers and Innovation: Redefinition and Examination of Outla Sources of Generativity for Future Product Development Strategies.” London: Self published. Retrieved from https://hackerinnovation.mikepinder.co.uk. Available to purchase and download for free here in ePub and PDF versions.
- Pinder, M. (2016). “External hacker communities and industry-wide innovation sources: The role of autonomous end-users and consumers on internal R&D teams within device manufacturing firms.” Self published.
- Pinder, M. (2011). “Robin Hood and His Merry Innovator’s: Integrating Outlaw Innovation from Unsanctioned External Sources to Firms in the Smartphone Market.” Imperial College London Business School PhD Programme.
- Pinder, M., Collins H. (2010). “How will developments within digital technologies affect the Creative Industries?” paper accepted at The British Academy of Management (BAM 2010), Management Research in a Changing Climate, March 18th 2010.
- Pinder, M. (2010). “How will developments within digital technologies affect the Creative Industries?” accepted abstract/poster at Digital Futures – All Hands Meeting, July 15th 2010.