I’ll be speaking at the upcoming Nexxworks Kickstart Innovation Bootcamp Entrepreneur Edition at Spark 9, Antwerp, Belgium on the 16th May 2019.
Topics will include:
- Innovation what it is and what it is not
- What disruptive innovation is really about
- Overview of methods and approaches to de-risk the innovation process
- Applying innovation methods and tools to internal projects
Further event info
What can you expect?
- Knowledge and insights about innovation, technology and customer centricity.
- Concrete case story examples of successful corporate and startup entrepreneurs.
- Defining and experiencing the first steps of your future.
- Networking with likeminded humans. And maybe with a robot or 2.
- An avalanche of inspiration and ideas.
- A unique sense of urgency to act.
We’ll take you on an eye-opening 3-day journey (with a one-day aftercare) to kickstart your innovation!
Day 1: WHY?
Every successful new beginning starts with a ‘why’? We’ll help you see the potential of disruption for your work and business from a global perspective. Welcome to your Day After Tomorrow!
Day 2: HOW?
How can technology help you to do things differently? How can you rethink yourself and your business for the future? Where can you start? We’ll help you on your way with some of the latest evolutions in the matter.
Day 3: WHO?
Now that you’ve been submerged in innovation, how can you transfer that experience to your team? How can you invite and engage them to join your journey? Innovation is a network, not an individual!
Day 4: AFTERCARE
Within 3 months, we’ll meet again for a pitch day and offer you a fresh perspective on your plans and actions! We’ll kickstart the session with a storytelling workshop to help you shape your plan and story. Before you know it, you’ll be rocking the pitch arena stage! Our innovation jury will vote a winner who’ll be invited to present and share the ambition during the next nexxworks alumni café.