Industrial Product Design Project
Jerry Can Speaker project re-purposing and transforming a functional and iconic artefact into a new contextual use.
The speakers sound remarkably good and look very nice with projector screen setups.
Based on an ‘Upcycling & DIY’ project by industrial designer Samuel Bernier in Canada.
- 2 x 6.5″ 55W shielded bass/mid woofers
- 2 x 25W dome tweeters
- 2 x 22l plastic Jerry Cans for petrol/diesel
- 2-way push release speaker terminals
- Filled with polyester padding to reduce vibrations
- Requires a separate power amplifier
Built to order:
If you would like to buy a pair of Jerry Can Speakers similar these, get in touch here to have a chat about getting a bespoke pair made just for you. (Speakers can also be made out of 15l Jerry Cans, rather than the 22l ones shown).