Professional experience résumé
Senior Innovation Consultant at Board of Innovation BBVA
October 2016 – Present
- Board of Innovation (www.boardofinnovation.com) is an international consultancy boutique specialised in corporate innovation – by intrapreneurship.
- We help companies in developing new markets, products, services, and business models, and enhancing organizations’ innovation capabilities with transformation and training programs.
- Our goal is to make corporates innovate like start-ups.
Special Formats & Structured Innovation Processes:
- Innovation Strategy & Process
- Digital transformation
- Disruptive Ideas
- New Business Model design
- Validation & go-to-market
- Corporate Innovation Accelerator
- Guerrilla Club
- Corporate Innovation Day
- Lean Entrepreneur / Lean Startup Coach
Digital Innovation Strategist at TITAN REALITY (Soundisplay Ltd)
March 2013 – April 2016
- Successfully led strategy for multi-million pound invested technology startup developing real-time 3D sensing and gestural control hardware and software, prototype apps, demos, cloud content purchasing-delivery systems for multi-industry markets in music, robotics, automotive, VR, desktop computing, gaming, medical and lighting.
- DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT: Led qualitative consumer research to gather insights, evaluate unmet needs to harness design context and culture meanings for disruptive tech. Critically analysed new functionalities and interactions whilst driving execution of new UI software features from research to production across design and technical teams.
- CROSS-DISCIPLINARY COLLABORATION: Effectively communicated in the right languages across visual design, software engineering and business development teams allowing seamless implementation of R&D efforts into prototype products and services.
- DIGITAL PRODUCT IMPLEMENTATION: Researched, developed and deployed UI/UX design interfaces, services, customer platform and experience ecosystem.15 prototype apps and cloud purchasing demos developed, establishing strategic partnerships with Abbey Road Studios, Universal Music Group and robotics firms resulting in future technology collaborations.
- Firm won £500k Innovate UK Government (formerly Technology Strategy Board) highest smart grant for the development of new sensing technologies in 2013/14.
Assistant Developer of International Masters Programmes at EUROMED Management / Kedge Business School
November 2009 – November 2010
- Assistant in developing and establishing new MA/MSc Degree Programmes in International Business, Design and Innovation with Universities in the USA, France, Vietnam, China and the United Kingdom.
- Development of course module documentation across all programmes, coordinating deliverables with Programme Directors, Professors, Course Leaders and Tutors in several countries.
- Programmes successfully implemented and undertaken by students in all selected countries.
European Scout Network (ESN) at PARK advanced design management
November 2008 – November 2009
- Selected to represent Ecole Internationale de Design (EUROMED Toulon / Kedge Business School) with nine other leading Design Management Universities for the European Scout Network 2008/09 run by PARK Advanced Design Management, working with Tchibo AG in Hamburg, Germany.
- Design research to discover unmet needs by conducting in-depth design management research and design thinking techniques through various methodologies such as observational interviews, user scenarios, laddering techniques, day-in-the-life profiling and concept prototyping.
- Strategic recommendations given for future digital technology planning and service implementation.
- 16 strategic design outcomes presented to design leaders and top management executives at Tchibo for shortlisting into final product concepts for the following sales periods and to create new business marketing segments for future product development concepts.
Contractor: UI/UX Design, Web Design & Development
February 2005 – November 2008
- Contractor and consultant leading the development of Web based projects for a broad range of clients designing user interfaces (UI design), user experience (UX design) Web design and development projects and design brand strategy to drive business growth in startups and SME’s.
- In-depth user-centered design research and requirements, wire-framing, prototyping to final implementation into database driven, client updatable content management systems (CMS’s).
- Successful projects derived from deep understanding of client business development goals (strategic) in the short and long term, with the deployment of appropriate digital technologies (tactical) to enable and support the overall business plan (operational).
- High profile collaborations with award winning branding agency ArthurSteenHorneAdamson (ASHA).
- Selected clients: The Big Cold Turkey Ltd, The Catalina Society, PressPlay Ltd, Kickstep Wellbeing, Fudge & The Frequency, The Stamp Bug Ltd, Momposina, Vicky O’Neon, Tennis Breaks Ltd, Wentworth & Ascott, Prestige Football League, Alpine Prints, Chance Street Studio.
September 2004 – March 2005
- Ben Sherman Group (Men’s Fashion)
Visual communication, graphic design, print design
- Sky News Corporation (Creative Services)
Visual effects, real-time rendering playback
- ArthurSteenHorneAdamson (Branding Agency)
Branding, visual communication, graphic design, print desgin